Members of the Japan Local Government Center (CLAIR’s New York Office) will be attending a conference with the Council of State Governments in D.C. in a couple weeks. JETAADC would like to invite you to attend a reception being held with these representatives on September 27th from 6-8pmat the Hall of States. This will be an informal gathering with local government members to discuss the JET program, JET Alumni relations, sumo, prime ministers, or whatever your fancy is. Please join us if you can! Food and refreshments will be provided.
Members to Attend:
1. Mr. Masaaki Akagi, Executive Director, Japan Local Government Center(Hyogo Prefecture)
2. Mr. Hotaka Kawasaki, Counselor, Japan Local Government Center (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications)
3. Mr. Tomoya Suzuki, Assistant Director, Japan Local Government Center(Tokyo)
4. Mr. Keizo Ishibashi, Assistant Director, Japan Local Government Center(Sakai City)
5. Mr. Takeshi Furukawa, Assistant Director, Japan Local Government Center(Niigata Prefecture)
6. Mr. Toshinori Takahashi, Project Manager, CLAIR (Tokyo )
7. Mr. Akira Imai, Director, Director, Kanagawa Office in Maryland
8. Ms. Satoko Sako, Executive Director, City of Osaka, Chicago Office
9. Mr. Hideatsu Tomisawa, Deputy Director, Political Section , Consulate General of Japan in New York
**Guests will need to check in at the front desk when they enter the building, present ID and get a pass. To attend the event, please RSVP to Rachel Tuil or Becky Solem by Wednesday, September 22nd. *Note: Email addresses can be found on the officers page!
See you there!
–Rachel and Becky